Hygiene and safety protocol - Covid-19
CLICK ON THE TITLE ABOVE TO VISUALISE THE ARTICLE :
OUR COVID-19 HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
How have hygiene and cleaning measures changed at the hotels?
See list of our main actions below:
- All rooms, bathrooms and common areas will be fully cleaned before each establishment re-opens.
- Common area cleaning: all handles, switches, lift buttons and room keys will be systematically disinfected after each use.
- Rooms will not be re-let for 24 hours after guest departure (subject to availability).
- Cleaning equipment will be changed after each room is cleaned, especially cloths and microfiber wipes.
- All linen and courtesy products available in the room will be systematically changed before re-letting.
- Only NR EN 14476 + A2 standard disinfectant detergents will be used.
- An antiseptic deodorant will be sprayed after each room has been cleaned.
What prevention measures will staff follow?
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests alike :
- All staff will have masks, gloves and sanitising gel.
- All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
- Bottles of water will be available at the front desk to reduce contact.
How will hotel services be affected?
Hotel services will be reduced due to the current sanitary crisis to guarantee safety during your stay:
- Room service breakfast only or by the plate in the breakfast room.
- The hotel is entitled to move guests to another Esprit de France hotel, subject to demand and available services.
- We will be providing a minimum catering service. Our BOCO room service offers are the simple, safe and gourmet solution during the crisis.
Will masks and sanitising gel be available for guests?
Yes, we will offer all guests masks and sanitising gel on arrival for their safety inside and outside the hotel.